Thank you for visiting Storzb.com ("Website") Ebiz factor Private Limited(“us”, “we”, “Company” or “EFPL”) is the licensor and publisher of the internet resource Storzb.com on the World Wide Web as well as the software and applications provided by The Web Doctor, including but not limited to the software and applications on the Website.
This Agreement applies to those services made available by the Company on the Website(“Services”), including the following:
- Providing solutions and services related to domain name, web hosting services, logistic tie-ups, payment gateway tie-ups, web technologies, internet and e-commerce including to design, develop, maintain operate own, establish, install,host provide, create, facilitate, supply, sale, purchase, license or otherwise deal in internet portals;
- to provide consultancy services for business process engineering, information technology and design and implementation of information technology solutions for the industry and to invest in companies and enterprises undertaking business activity in the areas of telecommunications and information technology;and
- Create and maintain User profiles.
All rights are reserved by the Company. The content, code and applications contained on this Website, under the domain Storzb.com are copyright protected. Users shall not reproduce, copy, or redistribute content or code in any form without prior written permission from the Company except for purely personal and non-commercial uses.
All the statements in these Terms apply to all users, and all users are therefore required to read and understand these Terms set out herein prior to accessing or utilizing any Services from the Website, failing which they are required to leave the Website immediately.
- Company controls and operates this Website from Indiaand the Terms are solely governed by and must be interpreted in accordance with Indian laws. Our Services are offered only in countries where they may be lawfully offered by the Company. The materials on this Website are not intended for use by persons located in, or resident in countries that restrict the distribution of such materials. The information provided on this Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Website shall not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in any activity outside any jurisdiction where the Company is not licensed or authorized to perform such activities;
- Not all of our Services that you may be able to view via this Website may be available in all geographical locations served by us. It is the responsibility of any persons accessing this Website and any information available through this Website to inform himself or herself of, and to observe fully the applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction. The Company may decline to provide you with its Services solely based on your location;
- We may modify or discontinue any Service, any information or features that form a part of the Website, at any time, with or without notice to you, and without liability;
- The Services are available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Services are not available to individuals under the age of 18. If you do not qualify, please do not use the Services; and
- We reserve the right to refuse registration of or cancel accounts which deem to be inappropriate.
- Relying on Information:
- We make no representations or warranties with respect to any forums, blogs, private messages, e-mails or other electronic discussion mediums made available on or via the Services (“Discussion Area”) or with respect to any messages, information or materials contained in the Discussion Area. User’s reliance upon any such messages, information or materials is at his/her own risk and expense;
- EFPL cannot review all information and materials provided in the Discussion Area and has no responsibility or liability for any such information or materials or their use;
- By accessing this Website the User wishes to gain, for its own use, more information about the Company and the Services offered by Company;
- No representation is given that any Services discussed in or accessible through this Website are suitable for you or any particular person. You acknowledge that your use of this Website and any requests for information you have made as a result of visiting this Website have not been solicited by the Company or any of its affiliates. The information contained on this Website is not intended to provide professional advice. Persons accessing these pages should obtain appropriate professional advice when necessary;
- The Company retains the absolute right to determine eligibility for subscription to any of the Services; and
- We do not represent or warrant that the Website will be available and meet your requirements, that access will not be interrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties. We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with the Website.
- Account Details:
- You will receive a password and account designation upon completion of the registration process.The User shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of password and login information and shall not use this Website for any unlawful purpose.Kindly ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session of usage;
- The Company shall not be held responsible in any way for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of any unauthorized use of the User account. In the event of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, notify us immediately; and
- The entity or the person creating an account shall be deemed to be the account owner. For security reasons, only the account owner or any person designated by the account owner will be allowed to make changes, cancellations or designate a new point of contact. Disputes may sometimes arise between or among multiple persons claiming ownership of or rights in an account. However, EFPL shall not be obligated to resolve any such disputes.
- Intellectual Property:
- The User has no right to use or copy any of trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features of Storzb.com any other person as displayed on this Website;
- The content and information contained within our Website or delivered to you in connection with your use of our Website is the property of Company and any other third party (where applicable). The trademark, trade names and logos (the "Trade Marks") that are used and displayed on our Website include registered and unregistered Trade Marks of ourselves and other third parties;
- Nothing on our Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trade Marks displayed on our Website. We retain all proprietary rights on our Website. Users are prohibited from using the same without written permission of the Company or such other parties;
- The materials on this Website are protected by copyright and no part of such materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or by any means), copied, distributed, used for creating derivative works or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without the Company’s prior written consent; and
- The User hereby grants EFPL a non-exclusive right and license to use User’s name and such of User’s trade names, trademarks, service marks and logos (“User’s Marks”) for the purposes of publishing advertisements on the Website in relation to the Services provided by EFPL to the User.
- User’s Voluntary Suggestions:
- Some of the features of this Website or the Services found on this Website may allow the User to view, post, publish, share ideas, opinions, recommendations, feedback or advice (“User Feedback”). By providing User Feedback to EFPL via any method, User hereby grants EFPL the right to use and disclose any User Feedbackon the Website for lawful purposes; and
- In no event shall the User or anyone else be entitled to any compensation or acknowledgement for EFPL’s use of any User feedback. User’s provision of User feedback is entirely voluntary and will not create any obligation on part of EFPL.
- User’s Responsibility:
- The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from this Website;
- You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation;
- The User agrees that he/she is solely responsible for the content that he/she chooses to submit for publication on the Website, including any feedback, ratings, or reviews (“User Content”) relating to the Services or Website. The role of the Company in publishing User Content is restricted to that of an ‘intermediary’ under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- The User shall not under any circumstances whatsoever use the Website to send or post any messages or any material that is defamatory, unlawful, abusive, harassing, indecent, harmful, threatening, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law;
- User shall not utilize the Services or Website for unlawful, obscene, offensive or fraudulent content or activity such as advocating harm, interfering with or violating the integrity or security of a network or system, sending unsolicited abusive or deceptive messages, viruses or harmful code or violating any third-party rights;
- User shall not use the Services or Website for creating or sending internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses or for pinging. The User is also prohibited from engaging in any other activity that is intended to disrupt or interfere with, or that results in the disruption of or interference with the ability of others to effectively use the Services or Website;
- User shall not indulge in Hacking or other related activities. Hacking for the purpose of this Clause shall mean activities including but not limited to illegally or without authorization, accessing computers, accounts or networks, penetrating or attempting to penetrate security measures, port scans, stealth scans and other activities designed to assist in Hacking;
- Any violation of any person’s or entity’s intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or other personal rights is prohibited. EFPL may remove or block User’s access to content appearing on or through the Services in case of any such violation;
- EFPL does not allow the use of anonymous proxy scripts on its Website. They can be very abusive to the server resources, affecting all users on that server. User shall not access or copy any portion of the Services through any automated viewing, downloading or crawling systems;
- User may not access or use any third party mailing lists in connection with preparing or distributing unsolicited e-mail to any third party;
- The User shall be solely liable to separately back up his/her files and data that may be uploaded on the Website. Under no circumstances will EFPL be liable to anyone for damages of any kind arising out of loss of User’s files and/or data uploaded on the Website; and
- User hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its content providers and respective directors and officers against any damages, losses, liabilities, settlements and expenses in connection with any claim or action that arises from an alleged violation of the foregoing.
- Personal Information:
- Personal information provided by the User while registering on this Website or for the Services is done voluntarily;
- It is expressly agreed by the User that his/her personal information may be passed to a third party in order to deliver the Services requested by him/her;
- You also permit us to disclose your information to service providers, with whom Company has a contractual relationship, who help with our business operations and Services offered on the Website; and
- The User also acknowledges that he/she has been informed that Companymay transmit such data at the request of a duly recognized law enforcement and governmental agencies.
- We take appropriate measures to ensure that your information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date;
- The User shall fill a registration form in order to avail the Services provided by us. The User shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information as required by the registration form. As part of the registration process, the User shall provide an e-mail address and a password for the User’s account on the Website. The User shall be responsible for maintaining the security User’s account, passwords and files;
- Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to any errors in transmission, unauthorizedthird party access to our Website and data bases or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control; and
- Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that the Website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorized software.You should take necessary precautions while using the Website and take necessary steps in order to keep the Website secure.This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any services on the Website.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, transactions may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission and incorrect data transmission. The Company is not liable for malfunctions in communications facilities which are not under its control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages and transactions you send; and
- E-mail messages sent to Companyover the internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. The Company is not responsible for any damages incurred by Users if they send a message to the Company or its affiliates, or if the Company or its affiliates send a message to them at their request, over the internet. The Company is not responsible in any way for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this Website.
- Third Parties and Hyperlinks:
- The display on this Website of any products or services offered by third parties does not in any way suggest that Company approves, endorses, recommends, guarantees or introduces any of these third parties or products or extends any advice to the User about these third parties or their products;
- We are not in any way responsible for the content of any externally linked website or webpage. You use or follow these links at your own risk and Company is not responsible for any damages or losses incurred or suffered by you arising out of or in connection with your use of the links. Company is not a party to any contractual arrangements entered into between you and the provider of the external website unless otherwise expressly specified or agreed to by Company;
- You must always obtain the prior written approval of Company before creating a hyperlink in any form from a third party website to this Website. Company may or may not give such approval at its absolute discretion; and
- Companyreserves the right to object or disable any externally linked website to or from the Website.
- This Website Storzb.com is a resource for information purposes only. Company makes no endorsement of, is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties with respect to links from this Website to other information, websites or entities. This Website is intended, but not warranted, promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. Company expressly disclaims and will not be liable for any act or omission or any consequence of any act or omission by the User relying on material/information provided in this Website; and
- Whilst every care has been taken in preparing the information materials contained in this Website, such information and materials are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In particular, no warranty regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials. The Company assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained or referred to on this Website.
- Modification and Termination:
- Governing Law:
- Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms, including the determination of the scope or applicability of the Terms to arbitrate, or your use of the Website or the Services or information to which it gives access, shall be determined by arbitration in India, before a sole arbitrator appointed by the Company. Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The seat of such arbitration shall be Mumbai. All proceedings of such arbitration, including, without limitation, any awards, shall be in the English language. The award shall be final and binding on the parties to the dispute; and
- Subject to the above clause, these Terms be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals at Mumbai.
- Contact information Grievance Officer:
The User hereby consents, expresses and agrees that he has read and fully understands the Disclaimers to this Website. The User further consents that the terms and contents of such Disclaimer are acceptable to him. By submitting data to us or our agent or by using this Website, you consent to our use of such data, in the manner set out under the Disclaimers and agree to be communicated by us to facilitate your usage of our Services.
Company reserves the right to suspend, terminate or restrict the User's access to the entire or a section of this Website without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you are in breach of any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
The Terms may be modified at the discretion of Company and the User's usage of this Website shall be governed by the Terms in effect at the time of usage. You are encouraged to review these Terms from time to time.
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the rules made there under, if you have any grievance with respect to the Website or the service, including any discrepancies and grievances with respect to processing of information, you can contact our Grievance Officer at: Name: Kayzad Sepoy. Designation: Director Email: email@example.com Telephone: +91-22-24120303 Monday - Friday, 11 am till 12 noon (Ask to be connected to the Grievance Officer) In the event you suffer as a result of access or usage of our Website by any person in violation of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011, please address your grievance to the above person.
This policy was updated on June 19, 2018.