A user of Storzb.com (“Website”) will be required to accept the following Disclaimers.The Disclaimer shall read as follows:
“By clicking ‘I Accept’ below, you understand and agree to the following:
- The material contained on the Website and information provided to you is general information only and is not intended to take the place of professional advice on any particular matter.
- EFPL has made appropriate efforts to avoid errors or omissions in the content of this Website. You acknowledge that some errors or omissions may be inherent in the content of the Website, which cannot be prevented. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our attention and appropriate efforts shall be undertaken to rectify the same.
- The information provided by you has been provided with bona fide intentions and is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief.
- You have not and will not misrepresent or provide any false personal details.
- EFPL shall not be liable for any information provided by you, nor for any error and/or omissions and/or inaccuracy with regard to information so provided. In addition,EFPL shall not be liable for any loss or damages sustained by reason of such availability of information whether intentionally or inadvertently. EFPL makes no guarantees as to the validity, accuracy or legal status of any information provided by you.
- EFPL shall send out generic reminders for you to update your KYC details and you are required to update the same is any change has been made. EFPL shall in no manner be held liable for inaccuracy of such KYC documents.
- While we endeavor, and take appropriate and protective measures on the information shared with us, we do not warrant, promise or guarantee that the information collected is correct, complete, up-to-date or confidential.
All the information provided to us by you, including sensitive personal information, is voluntary. You understand that we may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as ‘sensitive personal data or information’, (a) for the purpose of providing you the
Services (if availed), (b) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non- personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, or (c) for sale or transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. We also reserve the right to use information provided by or about the end-user for the following purposes:
(a) Publishing and sharing such information on the Website or with third party service providers, as consented by you, in pursuance to the services provided on the Website and also on various social media websites;
(b) Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility; and
(c) Analyzing anonymized information for commercial use
- EFPL will take the best efforts and necessary precautions to ensure that your information disclosed to us is kept secure and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes of the service being availed.
- The Website has reasonable security measures in place to protect against any loss, misuse and alteration of the information, where such information is under our control. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information (or otherwise cause damage to this Website) are strictly prohibited.
- EFPL may disclose your information to service providers,with whom we have a contractual relationship, who help with our business operations and services offered on the Website (such as, but not limited to verification service providers, etc.).
- EFPL may also disclose your information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that any content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- EFPL may also share your information with law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other stakeholder of EFPL to legal liability.
- EFPL makes no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied as to the operation of this Website or the information, content materials, Services will meet your requirements, will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely or secure or operate without error.
- You agree and understand that EFPL does not warrant or undertake any specific outcomes, including but not limited to the performance of your business, through the Website and the services availed thereunder.
- EFPL makes no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied as to the performance of the marketing content posted.
- You agree that by providing information you have not: (i) submitted material that is copyright protected, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to on the Website; (ii) published falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage EFPL, its brand or any third party; (iii) submitted material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) posted advertisements or solicitations of business; (v) impersonated another person; (vi) sent or stored material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (vii) interfered with or disrupted the integrity or performance of our Website or the data contained therein; or (viii) attempted to gain unauthorized access to this Website or its related systems or networks.
- If you have inadvertently submitted any information to us or you do not agree with the manner in which such information is collected, stored or used, then you may access, modify and delete such information by using options provided on the Website. Alternatively, you may also write to usin this regards or to enquire whether we are in possession of your personal data or if you require us to delete and destroy all such information provided by you, by sending an email to to firstname.lastname@example.org , and EFPL being convinced of the genuineness of such a request.
- Therelationship between you and EFPL shall be governed by the Laws of India. You and EFPL agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India.
- For documents, information, and software made available from EFPL through its Website, the management of EFPL and EFPL do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness or fitness for purpose of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed or provided.
- By using this Website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this Website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold safe EFPL against any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on EFPL’s Website/services.
This policy was updated on June 19, 2018.