Thank you for visiting Storzb.com (“Website”). Ebiz Factor Private Limited (“us”, “we” ,“Company”) is the author or licensed owner and publisher of the internet resource Storzb.com on the World Wide Web as well as of the software and applications provided by The Web Doctor , including but not limited to the software and applications on the Website.
We respect the privacy of everyone who visits this Website (“User”). The confidentiality
As we may periodically update this Policy, you should review this Policy timely for all the changes.
Notwithstanding your registration with ‘do not disturb’ or ‘do no call’ services, by sharing your telephone contact number on theWebsite you are authorizing the Company, its representatives, its third party vendors and their representatives, to get in touch with you by giving you a promotional call and offer you their services and products offered by the Website.
Collection of Information
Ebiz Factor Pvt. Ltd. and The Web Doctor , its officers, employees, third party vendors and agents (if appointed) are required to collect certain information (which may include sensitive personal information) from you to assist us in our relationship with you. We collect information that you provide us when you use our products or services or otherwise interact with us. Some of the ways you may provide information to us include:
- Sign up or purchase our services or products.
- E-mail or call or otherwise communicate with our representatives.
- Enter information on our Website.
- We may also record your calls, e-mails or other communications with us.
- On boarding
If you are unable to provide the information we need we may not be able to provide you with the product or service you have requested. The types of information collected can include:
At times we may request that you supply us with personal information (“Personal Information”). Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information or a service. We may gather the following information:
- E-mail address
- Mobile phone number/ telephone number
- Date of birth
- Permanent Account Number/Passport Number/Voter IDNumber.
- Recent Bank Statement / Pass Book Front Page / Cheque Book front page.
- Scanned copy of a Voided Cheque (cancelled cheque).
- GST Number.
- Current profession/employment.
- Name and type of entity.
- Nature of business.
- Industry type.
- Product category.
- IP address, a unique identifier for your computer, cellular phones, tablets or such other device (“Devices”).
- Information which would help the Website determine your eligibility to avail the products and services offered.
- Financial details for making payment for the products or services you have opted for
- Any personal information you may provide to us during any telephonic conversation or e-mail communication with our representatives or during document collection by our representative.
- Any other information that the Website is required to collect.
- Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as personal information or sensitive personal data or information.
Among the aforementioned Personal Information, only the following will be considered as sensitive personal data or information:
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details.
- At times we may request that you supply us with personal information (“Personal Information”). Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information or a service. We may gather the following information:
- At this Website, information sent by your web browser, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes the domain name (the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your user name (the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor's computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our Website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, Websites or applications visited before and after a visitor visits our Website, and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser. Please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends;
- All such information will be used to assist us in providing an effective service on this Website. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to our Website with information relating to the number of users linking to our Website from such third party websites;
- We also use the information which we automatically receive from your web browser to see which pages you visit within our Website, which websites you visited before coming to ours, and where you go after you leave. This is helpful to understand how our visitors use this Website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of our Website and to administer and improve our Website. This statistical data is interpreted by the Company in its continuing effort to present the Website content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful;
- When you use a Device to access our Website, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your Device, and/or remotely store one or more "Device Identifiers." Device Identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your Device, which uniquely identify your Device. A Device Identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the Device by us; and
- A Device Identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party vendor about how you browse and use the service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Website may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
Use of your information
We collect and use your personal information in order:
- to provide information or interactive services through this Website or any other online or offline means;
- to respond to the queries and/or process requests submitted by you and sharing your information with all entities associated with providing sales, technical, legal and accounting support on behalf ofStorzb.com and other third parties, in relation to any of our services provided to you or any other information sought by you;
- to contact you in relation to any of our services offered on our Website;
- to process applications submitted by you through the online or offline process available on this Website, to avail any of the services provided by us;
- to improve our business operations and to communicate about our products, services and businesses;
- to provide information regarding our services and this Website, to your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address, to seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on the our Website; and
- to process your requests on the Website and any possible later claims, to meet out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us, to resolve problems in relation to any services supplied to you, to create products or services that may compliment your needs.
- By using this Website for the purpose, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address, telephone number or any other contact details will be used by the Company to respond to you.
- In addition, we may have collected similar information from you in the past. By entering this Website you are consenting to the terms of our information Policy and to our continued use of previously collected information. By submitting your personal information to us, you will be treated as having given your permission for the processing and using of your personal data as set out in this Policy.
- We may also send you other information about us, our Website, our newsletters, our products, sales promotions, our other Website and applications, SMS and e-mail alerts, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information you may click the “unsubscribe” link in any email that we send to you. Kindly note that unsubscribing from one medium does not automatically lead to un-subscription from the other. We endeavor that within 21working days of receipt of your instruction, to cease to send you information as requested. If your instruction is unclear we may contact you for further information.
All the information provided to the Website by you, including sensitive personal information, is voluntary. You understand that we may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as ‘sensitive personal data or information’, (a) for the purpose of providing you the services, (b) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, for (c) for sale or transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. The Website also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the end-user for the following purposes:
- Contacting the User for offering new products or services;
- Contacting the User for taking product and service feedback;
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility;
- Publishing such information on the Website, including but not limited to, by way of testimonials, etc.; and
- Analyzing anonymized practice information for commercial
Information that does not personally identify the Users as an individual, such as anonymized information, User patterns of utilization and other non-personal information collected by the Company is exclusively owned by the Company.
- At any time, you may access, modify and delete any such Personal Information by using the options given on the Website. Further, you can enquire whether we are in possession of any of your Personal Information by writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also require us to delete and destroy your Personal Information.
- You are free to withdraw the consent given to us for accessing your Personal Information at any point of time by writing to us on on email@example.com. Unsubscribing to the product/services provided by the Company/Website will unsubscribe you from our training seminars and webinars, however, this will not mean unsubscribing from the newsletter.
In addition to the terms of this Policy, this section applies to all Users registered with the Website:
- All the statements in this Policy apply to all Users, and all Users are therefore required to read and understand this Policyset out herein prior to submitting any sensitive personal data or information to the Website, failing which they are required to leave our Website immediately;
- Users’ personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide to the Website, is used to help the Users describe and identify themselves. This information is exclusively owned by the Website.The Website may use such information for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non- personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates;
- Upon consent of the Users, their information may be shared with our affiliates and third parties we have contractual relationship with, when Users register on our Website. Our affiliates or other third party vendors may use this information to offer their products and services;
- Any personally identifiable information of the Users collected through the Website is not generated by the Website and is provided to the Website by the Users who wish to avail the services available on our Website. The Website shares this information with its affiliates or third party vendorson an AS-IS basis making no representation or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information.;
- Websitemakes every effort to capture accurate information from the Users. However, Websitedoes not undertake any liability for any incorrect or incomplete information provided to its business partners, affiliates, etc;
- The Website will communicate with the Users through e-mail, phone and notices posted on the Website or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. The Users can change their e-mail and contact preferences by logging into their "Account" on the Website and changing the account settings;
- The Website may keep records of electronic communications and telephone calls received and made in relation to the services or other purposes for the purpose of administration of our services, customer support, research and development and for better provision of the services;
- All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every Users’ sensitive personal data and information;
- To the extent necessary to provide Users with the services, the Website may provide their personal information to third party vendors who work on behalf of or with the Website to provide User with such services, to help the Website communicate with Users or to maintain the Website. Generally, these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the personal information collected in connection with the provision of these Services in accordance with their own privacy policies;
- You may see advertisements when you visit our Website. We may help advertisers better reach our customers by providing certain customer information, including geographic information. This information may be used by advertisers to determine which ads may be more relevant to you; and
- The Website will not sell/share your personally identifiable information with any third party save and except in accordance with the terms of contained herein.
- We collect and use your personal information in order:
Commitment to Information Security
- We take appropriate measures to ensure that your information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date. This Website has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- Unauthorised attempts to upload or change information (or otherwise cause damage to this Website) are strictly prohibited. However, we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to any errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access to our website and data bases or other acts of third parties,or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control. In the event Website become aware of any security breach, we will notify you as soon as possible and take appropriate action to the best of our ability to remedy such a breach.
- You also play an important role in ensuring the security of Personal information. We encourage you to use safeguards to protect your information.
Links to Third Party Websites
- This Website contains links to sites outsideWebsite. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices, the content, the authentic nature or safety of such other websites.
- Please note that we have no control of websites outside the domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Sharing your information with third parties
- We may pass your Personal Information including your name and address on to a third party in order to deliver the services you have requested for;
- We may also share your data with our affiliates or agents or vendors or, providing services through the Website. You further authorise the affiliates or agents or vendors to use this information to provide services to you, directly or indirectly;
- We may also use your data in order to manage this Website, enable you to subsequently access parts of this Website, detect any fraud or abuses, send you information relevant to the Website or our services, and in case we have any queries;
- We may disclose your information to service providers under contract who help with our business operations and services offered on the Website (such as, but not limited to, document collection services, user verification service providers, user credit rating agencies, etc.);
- We may also disclose your information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations;
- We may also share your information with law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other stakeholder of the company to legal liability. We may also disclose your information if: (i) required to do so under any law for time being in force, or required to do so under any order, decree or award passed by any Court, Tribunal or any statutory authority; (ii) trying to protect against the occurrence of, or prevent actual or potential, any fraud, hacking, malware attack or unauthorized transactions or for investigating any of the aforesaid activity which has already taken place;
- We may also share your information with other business entities, should we undergo any corporate restructuring including any plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity or start a joint venture. (Should such a combination occur, we will require that the new combined entity follow this Policy with respect to your information);
- You must only submit to us or our agent or the Website information which is accurate and not misleading and you must inform us of any changes; and
- Save as otherwise mentioned in this Policy, under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your Personal Information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
How long do we keep your information?
- We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- After a period of time, your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our services effectively, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes.
Information placed on your computer - Cookies
- We may store some information such as cookies on your Device when you access our Website. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which
we download onto your Device when you visit our Website for record-keeping purposes. We can recognise these cookies on subsequent visits and they allow us to remember you.
- We use both session and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you close your browser. Persistent Cookies remain on your Device until you erase them or they expire;
- You are always free to decline Cookies if your web browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of our Website. Refer to the help section of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling Cookies;
- We encode and protect our Cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them;
- You may encounter Cookies from third parties, known as service providers, that we have allowed on our site that assist us with various aspects of our web site operations and services; and
- If you want to find out more information about cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org or to find out about removing them from your browser, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
- Analyse our web traffic using analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions;
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website;
- Test content on our Website;
- Store information about your preferences; and
- To recognize when you return to our website.
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
- We may store some information such as cookies on your Device when you access our Website. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which
Children's and Minor's Privacy
- Our Website strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission.
- We do not knowingly solicit children to purchase our products and services or knowingly collect information from children under 18 years of age. If you allow a child to use your Device or our services you understand that their personal information could be collected as described in this Policy.
This policy was updated on June 19, 2018.